Restoration Technology: 6 Essential Pieces of Restoration Equipment
SERVPRO is at the forefront of the industry when it comes to restoration technology.
Technology has always played a role in the restoration industry, but it was never more critical than it is today. With new challenges like climate change and an increased focus on sustainability, restoration companies are turning to technology to help them meet these challenges.
The trucks at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta are equipped with the latest and most essential restoration equipment, which allows us to provide our customers with the best possible service.
Our restoration technology helps us quickly assess the damage and work on repairing the property. Without restoration technology, it would be much more challenging to clean and restore properties after a disaster. We want to take a moment to discuss some of the restoration technology that we use here at SERVPRO and how it can help you clean up and restore your property after a disaster. So, let's get started!
What is restoration technology?
Restoration technology is a term used to describe restoration companies' various tools and equipment to clean and restore property after a disaster. Restoration technology can include anything that plays a crucial role in helping restoration companies meet the challenges of any size disaster.
Restoration technology essentials
Here at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta, we use a variety of restoration technologies to help us meet the challenges of any size disaster. Some of our essential restoration technologies include:
- Infrared cameras: These cameras allow us to quickly assess the damage and identify the areas that need to be cleaned and repaired.
- Moisture meters: These meters help us determine the amount of moisture in the air and affected materials. We can choose the best way to dry out the property and prevent further damage with this technology.
- Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers help us remove excess moisture from the air and affected materials. As well they help to prevent mold growth and further damage.
- Air movers: Air movers help us circulate the air and dry out the property.
- Generators: Generators provide the power we need to operate our restoration equipment.
- 3D space capture: This technology allows us to create a three-dimensional model of the affected area. We use Matterport technology to help us to plan our restoration work and ensure that we don't miss any damaged areas.
These are the top six pieces of restoration technology that we use at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to help us meet the challenges of any size disaster.
Why trust SERVPRO's restoration technology
You can trust the restoration technology at SERVPRO because we invest in the best brands in the business and are highly trained and certified in the proper use of restoration technology. So, when you need restoration services, you can trust that SERVPRO will use the latest and most effective restoration technologies to get the job done right.
Technology has always been an essential part of the restoration industry, and it is more important than ever today. Restoration companies are turning to technology to help them meet the challenges of climate change and sustainability. At SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta, we use various restoration technologies to help us meet these challenges. As you have learned today, our essential restoration technology includes infrared cameras, moisture meters, dehumidifiers, air movers, generators, and 3D space capture.
Our restoration technology helps us quickly assess the damage and work on repairing the property. If you need restoration services, you can trust that our team will use the latest and most effective restoration technologies to get the job done right.
Please feel free to contact us today if you have any questions about our restoration technology or services. We are an IICRC-certified firm, and are available 24/7 to help with the most severe disasters!