“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold Testing in Atlanta
Believe it or not, humans are exposed to hundreds of mold species every single day. But, the onset of water damage can attract mildew and create an environment where mold can get out of hand, producing toxins and other contaminants that are unsafe. If you suspect you have a mold infestation in your home, SERVPRO is here to help you. With over 50 years of experience in the mold cleanup industry, our professionals will conduct comprehensive mold testing in Atlanta for both homes and commercial properties. Our mold inspection services are top of the line, involving air quality testing, swab testing, and other technologies to identify and detect mold spores in your home that could be causing potentially harmful conditions.
Contact Us Today
At SERVPRO, we understand how important it is to address mold and mildew as soon as it’s detected. Because mold is an urgent nature, we have staff available around the clock, 24/7 to answer your call and dispatch an inspector to conduct mold testing in Atlanta as soon as possible. What sets us apart from our competition is our commitment to customer service. We will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with the entire mold removal process from beginning to end. Call us at (404) 835-0200 to speak with a specialist today!
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (404) 835-0200
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (404) 835-0200
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2010 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: