The Top 4 Reasons Why We Wear Shoe Covers
The professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta always treat their customer's property with the utmost respect.
When you think of a professional restoration company, what comes to mind? Probably one of the first things that pop into your head is cleanliness. And for a good reason! A business's reputation can be made or broken by how clean they keep its workspace. At SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta, we take pride in our work and always strive to maintain the highest level of cleanliness possible. That's why we wear shoe covers when entering a customer's property.
We want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to protect your property from damage and our shoe covers do just that. We wear shoe covers for many reasons, but today we will discuss the top four! So, without further ado, let's get started!
What are shoe covers?
Shoe covers, also called "booties," are worn over a person's shoes to protect a property from further damage. They are made of sturdy material, such as polypropylene, and can be cleaned and disinfected. Shoe covers are an essential part of any professional restoration company, as they help prevent cross-contamination between different areas of the property.
The best shoe covers are:
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Non-slip reusable and disposable
- Will fit any shoe size
SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta has researched and tested to ensure our employees wear the highest quality shoe covers. Our quality shoe covers ensure we do everything possible to protect your property!
Four reasons why we wear shoe covers
Now that you know what shoe covers are, let's discuss the top four reasons why our professionals always wear them when entering a customer's home or business. Here are the four main reasons why the professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta always wear shoe covers when entering a customer's property:
1) To protect the property owner's floors from potential damage: Shoe covers consist of sturdy material, such as polypropylene, which helps protect the floors from any potential damage.
2) To prevent cross-contamination between different areas of the property: Shoe covers help prevent cross-contamination between other areas of the property by keeping the shoes clean and free of dirt and debris.
3) To avoid tracking any dirt or debris from outside: Shoe covers help prevent tracking in any dirt or debris from outside, which can help keep the work area clean and organized.
4) To show respect for the property owner's home or business: Wearing shoe covers shows respect for the property owner's home or business and shows that we are taking steps to protect their property.
These are just some of the reasons why the professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta always wear shoe covers when entering a customer's property. We want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to protect your property from damage, and our shoe covers help us do just that!
We hope you enjoyed learning about the reasons why we wear shoe covers. As you can see, when you choose to call us for services, we will go the extra mile to clean your home or business and protect it from further damage by using shoe covers!
SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta is here to help you with all your water, fire, and mold damage needs. We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We are available 24/7 to help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about our services, please contact us at any time. We are always here to help!