3 Reasons to Hire Restoration Estimate Professionals After a Disaster Happens
A restoration estimating professional knows how to design an estimate for an insurance claim.
When a home or business has experienced a fire/water/mold disaster, they will need to call for immediate help. However, a property owner should be wary in calling any Atlanta contractor to perform the restoration work. Not all contractors know the process to file an insurance claim or have the proper training to create a restoration estimate for insurance adjusters.
A restoration estimate professional can provide you with many benefits when a disaster strikes your home or business. They will be able to survey the damage and give you a detailed restoration estimate, saving you time and money during the restoration process. In addition, they will also be able to help prepare a customer for potential insurance claims that could arise from the disaster recovery efforts. In this blog post, we'll look at 3 reasons why hiring restoration estimate professionals is so important!
The best restoration estimating software
Currently, the best restoration estimating software is Xactimate. Xactimate is a restoration estimating software that restoration estimators and insurance companies use. Xactimate makes the process of giving an accurate restoration estimate much more efficient, allowing customers to get back on their feet as soon as possible!
3 reasons to hire restoration estimating professionals
1) A restoration estimator knows how to develop an estimate that ensures customers are not getting taken advantage of by insurance carriers. When looking to hire a restoration estimating professional, you will want to ensure that they are Xactimate certified.
2) Restoration estimating professionals will help speed up the claims process.
3) A restoration estimating professional knows how to write estimates for:
- Fire Restoration. Fire restoration estimates can be very complex. They will need to include all parts of a fire restoration job from start to finish. The fire restoration estimating professionals at SERVPRO know the restoration estimating process and will be able to give an accurate restoration estimate.
- Water Restoration. Water restoration estimates are important because they will detail the extent of water damage done in your home or business. Inside the water damage estimate, an insurance adjuster will know what caused the water damage, the amount of labor needed for the job, and an itemized list of materials.
- Mold Remediation. A mold remediation estimate will give details on the type of mold present in a home and all required to properly remove the mold issue.
- Reconstruction. A reconstruction estimate will detail what materials are required to put a home or business back as if the damages never occurred. In most cases, a property owner will be delighted to find out that their home will receive a remodel that is better than what was there before the disaster occurred.
If you have ever had to deal with the restoration estimate professionals at SERVPRO, then you know what a wonderful experience it is. The damage restoration estimating professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta have gone through extensive training and are Xactimate certified. When you choose SERVPRO, you will be provided with a restoration estimate that includes all the information and details necessary for your insurance company.
Our restoration estimating professionals have put together thousands of restoration estimates and are skilled and knowledgeable in the restoration industry. So whether it's your home or your business, our disaster restoration experts can make all of the difference in the world when you're trying to get back on track after a disaster.
We hope you enjoyed learning about the 3 reasons hiring restoration estimate professionals are important after a disaster occurs. Please contact us today if you are interested in learning more about the restoration estimating professionals at SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta.